Texas vs Tulane Texas vs Tulane

(junk)SMW...Sorta (junk)SMW...Sorta

why?you spend time doing this crap?

You're dong this because you have nothing else better to do huh?Repeat after me"i can be original"

TheComet responds:

1st of all, this is my original work, second of all, the only thing tht isn't is the gfx. thrid of all, don't go criticizong ppl's work when everybody else likes it.

Marcus Peblo 5 ? Marcus Peblo 5 ?

uncanny spontaneous animated perfection

This one really got beneath my skin...every layer was edgy after watching this one.The cinematic backgrounds,the vocal arrangements and music were well thought out...another winner...carry on sir.

Armagggeddon Armagggeddon

BORING

what the hell...was this specially made to be played In a nursing home.You gotta be kidding me..
I've seen signs of more life In an open coffin.

Darren-uk responds:

watch the film before you open your mouth, you twat.

Lil Engine that Couldn't Lil Engine that Couldn't

ha ha he he this Is a job for real animators....

Good try fella...remimnds me of southpark and mr bill..be more original...trust me I've seen It.... all.

Kung Fu Shorts Kung Fu Shorts

this Is too short....show us more

not bad not bad at all...you can do better..come on bring It On.

Marcus Peblo!!!!! Marcus Peblo!!!!!

Extremely creative and Innovative.

This comment Is for anyone who dislikes this cartoon.If you do not like this short you do not respect creativity.Look at the competition In here.No one Is aiming for Innovation.Everything look and sounds the same.It's time for elevation..
Take another look at the backgrounds..can you see the thought that was put into this cartoon.Marcus is the best.Feel the emotion...open up your mind.